Rosa


This little lady is the newest addition to my ever growing pile of mini-tech toys... She (shall I call her Rosa?) was purchased last week because Remewin ate my other one. Well, really the other camera was already dying and Remewin just helped it on it's way, but the point is that if it hadn't been for Remewin getting a hold of it when I was on the phone with Ralexwin (see, he can't suggest I was guilty of speeding the camera's demise) I would still be dealing with an overzealous use of lighting.

But now I have Rosa and Rosa makes me happy. Rosa, also cost me a pretty penny (or 24,400 pretty pennies-- I think I did the math right on that). Rosa and I will be together for many years to come... and many photographs as well.

Including these ones that use my fantastic new 'fish bowl' feature.

(Photos compliments of Mischievites Anonymous):


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer