Survey Says

In my Gender Comm class we have to do a research project on a topic that has significant weight within this field of communication. My group has decided to do a survey regarding popular opinions about date rape.

Obviously this survey will be full of heavy material including very explicit wording. So please don't take it unless you are 18 or older.

If you feel you can handle this topic I would appreciate the help very, very much. I will leave it up for one week.

You can go to the below link to participate:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JXDYLKK

Thank you.

Cannwin

Comments

Rob-bear said…
That was a tough one. I had to go back and print out the different definitions. My sense was that the scenarios presented might have fallen into more than one category.

I hope the project goes well. It is very gutsy. This, from a long-time journalist, and ethicist.

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer