Royalty

I stumbled onto the NieNie Dialogues yesterday (which evidently everyone but me knew about). One of her posts was titled "I'm a Queen, Look What I Just Did." It was the most inspirational blog post I had read in a long time.

I began to think about my own blog about how I post about my children. Do I show how much I adore them? How feminine they make me feel? Do I talk about my adoration for them or do I complain and seem unhappy with my life?

I thought it was time to clarify some things. To tell you that I, too, am a Queen.

I AM A QUEEN.

I should say that to myself more often.

"We are women of a God who delights in his daughters feeling beautiful and adored. Whatever that is to you personally, don't let it go undone. It is in you safe and warm and no one can take that away from you...no one."

She is right of course and I need to think more about that each day. So today I wanted to show you what makes me feel safe and warm. I want you to see what makes me a Queen.

Remewin safe in my arms.

Iyawin being silly for the camera.

Albowin with his juice mustaches.

My Vicbowin who enriches me with her love.

I cherish them. I love them more dearly than my own life and I am a queen because of them. Each and every blog I write is a story about our adventures in life. I began my blog as a way to keep these memories intact and to share them with those around me.

My family is my definition of love.
And every day that love grows in ways I never thought possible until that moment.

I AM A QUEEN.

I AM A DAUGHTER OF A GOD WHO DELIGHTS IN ME KNOWIMG THIS TRUTH.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Leslie said…
Perfect. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer