What's Your Acronym

Have you ever taken one of those personality tests? The 'what's your color' sort of thing? I'm sure you have.

According to Facebook this is my personality:There you go. I'm a big talker.

But what about all those things that make up who we are that don't have to do with our social skills? What about them, huh?

I propose a new type of personality test. The Acronymian. These would be the medical, educational, and whatever else things that have made up your life. The real you.

Let's take a look see shall we? I am a:

M-W-F-ACL-TMJD-PTSD-ADD-IUD

Translation--I'm a married white female with a messed up knee, a messed up jaw, and a messed up brain, and I'm not having any more kids for a while.

My husband:

M-W-M-ES-OIF2-BS-EIT-JD(almost but not quite)

Translation--He's a married white male, an Eagle Scout and war veteran. He has a Bachelor's of Science in Engineering and is almost a lawyer.

So what's your acronym?

I mean if we're going to be doing personality tests we might as well get it right. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer