Pretty Girl, Pretty Girl

(Remewin)

I love cute babies and all their chub. They take the best pictures with all that iridescent skin.

So when I see mine doing cute things I do my darndest to capture it. Like when Remewin falls asleep in the middle of the living room. 

No wonder cherubs are painted as babies.

I've never understood why people don't want children. It makes no sense to me.

A person hasn't experienced life until they've loved a child completely.

Why would you want to pass on that?

I'm so lucky I didn't.




P.S. Tomorrow's the big day! I'm the guest blogger over at MormonMommyBlogs! Hooray.

Comments

Polly Blevins said…
I totally agree on that about babies.

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer