Friday 13th

Good morning! It is a rainy 8:30 AM here in the great state of South Dakota. The kids are up and starting their chores, I am showered and ready for the day and breakfast is on the stove.
What a wonderful start to a day!

Even if it is Friday the 13th.

This morning Ralexwin informed me that he has already bought my birthday present AND my anniversary present (both of which are next month).

So now I have a problem.... I don't know what to get him.

Even worse, it's our tenth anniversary.

I need something creative, fun and special. Here are some of the things that haven't worked in the past:

*clothes--he's pickier than I am
*shoes--traded them to his brother for a pellet gun
*ties and socks--so NOT fun
*$300 watches--ungrateful little !&#$--  ;)
*electric razor's
*coats--he got four coats for christmas that year... he gave mine away
*iPod--never uses it


So I need some serious help here. What do you get a man for a present!? I'm dying here! Some suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

Unknown said…
I gave up trying to surprise my husband. He likes to pick his stuff. So good luck!
Polly Blevins said…
Take him out for a game or two of lazer tag or paint ball. He use to love to play paintball. Get a babysitter, wake up really early and go hike with him and play bootcamp or something. I bet he would love that! Think skill testing and challanging. That should nail it! ha ha ha good luck
LegalJunior said…
oie

seu blog ta muito show

passa lá no meu

http://legaljunior.blogspot.com/
Amy said…
Honestly? I give my husband money and the let him buy whatever weird, inexplicable, bit of computer hardware he's coveting at the moment. Or I get him tickets to something we can do together like concerts. Good Luck!
Charlotte said…
I have the same problem buying things for my husband. I finally started making a list anytime he mentions something he thinks is cool throughout the year so I have something to go off of.

That still doesn't work, so last year I bought him tickets to a golf tournament. He loved it. So maybe an activity instead of a thing would work?

I mostly spend my time trying to convince him not to exchange gifts and save me the pain...

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer