True Me Tuesday

Originally these posts were supposed to be a way of me to show you that I'm a normal person, with failings and problems and imperfections.

But sometimes that's a bit exhausting to come up with a failing of my own once a week (I can't imagine why).

So today I'm going to give you a few more things about myself... oddities that make me who I am. I think I'll intersperse these with my failings so as to save my precious ego.

Ready?

1. I can't stand yams, but I'm not sure I've ever eaten them.

2. The color combination of red and black always makes me think of Native Americans.

3. I totally connect with Belle (in Beauty and the Beast) up until she falls in love with an animal.

4. I hate glitter so much it might be slightly OCD.

5. I think Cumin smells like sweat, and yet it's one of my favorite spices.

6. I eat cake, graham cackers, or pie in a bowl with milk poured over it.

7. I've never set foot in California.

9. I like eating cherry pie filling out of a can.

10. I adore the TV series West Wing and have every season. I love it so much that when I am in a funk Ralexwin has been known to say 'Let's watch some West Wing.'


Perhaps tomorrow I will be in a better mood for writing. :)

Comments

Lady Fromage said…
Oh man! Try some yams, you'll love them! :)
Lisa said…
Wow - so much of that describes me too!!!
Cari Hislop said…
You make me laugh! Has your sister introduced you yet to the Myers Brigg personality test? That line about Beauty and the Beast gives you away,
but I won't tell you how...take the test and you'll see. ;)
Myya said…
Milk over cake??? Huh, interesting. I like the cherry pie filling out of a can too, but I don't like cherry pies. Weird right. I love oddities, it makes us all so unique :)

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer