Injustices

I think it's one of those small injustices in life that my little baby Remewin can love yogurt so much and not be able to eat it. She frequently tries to force herself into the refrigerator and towards the yogurt stored there. When she can't have it she bursts into tears and crumbles to the floor. Every once in a while I will give her a little bit and she consumes it with zeal.

I also think it's sad to see her run for her shoes whenever the kids go off to school. She hasn't come to terms with their leaving everyday the way the Mischievite has. Tears always follow this as well.

Finally, I find it a terrible injustice that she can't seem to sleep through the night.

I am so tired. My body is sludge, my brain is mud. I think I will take a nap with Remewin--who despite waking up multiple times last night, seems to be in a fantastic mood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer