Pioneer Me!

Appliances suck.

It's a plain and simple fact that I would like to shout from rooftops.

"APPLIANCES SUCK!!!"

Every time we seem to get ahead a little in life something has to break, it's almost comical.

Last night we watched this movie called 'Ushpizin,' (which was sweet and made me cry) and at one point this Rabbi says to the main character Moshe--people think that when you are blessed with something you are given a rest but that is when God sends even greater tests because there is no rest.--Well something like that, with a lot more power and motivation to it than I just gave. My point is I guess I'm in the 'there is no rest' stage.

The other day we paid off the credit card. Woo Hoo! Right?

Wrong.

Yesterday the vacuum kicked the bucket. It was making this loud whining noise and smelling funny, plus there was something rolling around inside. I figured something had gotten caught up in there so I took it all apart to get it out. Well, it wasn't something I'd sucked up. It was the ball bearings. They were rolling around free as a bird. I pulled open the plastic that encases the motor area and the little beads just fell right out. I said "Pretty sure they aren't supposed to be able to do that."

So Ralexwin went online and bought a new one. A Kirby he found on Ebay... we'll see how it works.

On top of that we're pretty sure one of the children flushed an object down the toilet because it's not flushing properly. That's never pretty.

But I'm okay with it all. I have my husband, my kids, my house and my car. I have the gospel of Jesus Christ, I have the scriptures, and I have the right to worship. In reality what more could you need than those things?

Well, okay and maybe some chocolate just to be safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer