That's My Kids

We are at Gap and there's these moccasins for sale. The boys go over to check them out and the Mischievite says "My friend has a pair of these!" 

Albowin snatches them from his brother's hand and says..... "Are those real ones like really made from Indians!?"

***


On the way to school we see this hot air balloon. The kids are all loving it, then:

Vicbowin says: "I've never been on a hot air balloon."

Albowin: "Me neither."

Mischievite: "Neither have I."

Remewin: "I have! In Afwica."


***



Comments

Rob-bear said…
Priceless observations. A wonderful antidote to much of what we hear these days.
STEPHANIE! said…
I miss you guys. Rebecca is getting so big!

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer