Hee Hee Hee Haw Haw Haw

(First off who can tell me what movie my title comes from? It's in a song in a movie)

Okay:
-------------
Vicbowin: Is that a debit card or a gift card?

Me: Gift.

Vicbowin: Oh. Gift cards aren't as much fun... because you can only use them once and you can use debit cards over and over again.

----------------

Albowin: Which aisle do you want me to go down.

MC: That one.

Albowin: Which one!?

MC: The first one.

Albowin (frustrated and consequently loud): Do you want me to go down that aisle or the one where the lady with the different color skin is?

---------------

(at Vicbowin's baptism)

Iyawin screaming at the top of his lungs and kicking so hard his socks fly off: I wanna take a baff too!!!!!

-------------

Vicbowin: Jane isn't very nice. She lies a lot. She has a brown face.

Me: What!? That doesn't have anything....

Vicbowin: I know, I know. I know a lot of people with brown faces that are really nice, she just isn't.

Me: (Thinking to myself that the topic of skin color needs to be readdressed.)

-----------

Albowin trying to read: for I.... kuh- now.

Ralexwin: Know.

Albowin again: kuh... kuh... now.

Ralexwin: Know.

Albowin: Ugh! kuh... now

Ralexwin: Know, know.

Me: The word is 'know' honey.

Ralexwin: Oh, yeah, sorry the word is 'know.'

--------

Vicbowin (after reading us a story): Just a sec I have to go to the bathroom. Reading always makes me need to go to the bathroom.

Melissa: Hmm, that's an interesting urge.

-------


After wrestling over a chicken nugget that had been dropped on the floor at McDonalds.

Me: Honey, you don't want to eat food off the floor, especially here.

Albowin: Why?

Me: Because it's dirty.

Albowin: But I like dirty food. It tastes good.

---------

Vicbowin: So if a bank is just a place where you put your money, then how do banks make money?

Explanation ensues

Vicbowin: What! They steal your money!?


---------

Me: Okay time to go get dressed.

Albowin: But MOOOOM! My legs are hungry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer