NaNoWriMo


It's almost NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) and I've decided to give it a shot for the third time. The first year I made it to the finish line, but last year (as some of you may recall) my computer decided to give up the ghost in the middle of November and I didn't finish.

This year I plan to make the 50,000 word goal in record time! Not only that but I'm mixing it up a little by co-writing my story with Ralexwin (this really means I write and he supplies ideas).

So what are we going to write about? Well, I told you all about my how Ralexwin and I tell stories to the kids (here and here). Remember?

I've decided to use that as my basis for this year. A story about the adventures of Princess Vicbowin and her gallant brother Albowin.

We're very excited to have a big story to share with them.

-----

As for today I have about a million things to do to prepare for the rest of the week. A week that includes 3 flu shots (god willing and the creek don't rise), 2 birthdays, 2 Dr.s appointments, 1 day off of school, 1 parent teacher conference and a baptism. Whew!--Wish me luck.

Comments

Jennifer said…
So, so, so cool! What a great idea. :)

Popular posts from this blog

How-To Pretend You Work For Anthropologie

Altered Shoe Art: Ring Holder Shoe Tutorial

Mutterings of a Middle-Aged Dreamer