The kids have a late start today (10AM).
Every weekend this month has been a 4 days long.
No one can go outside, or even wants to. The house is in chaos, the kids are grumpy and I only got dressed today because Remewin has a Dr.'s appointment.
This month will not end!
So in an attempt to help January along, I am making a list of tasks to be accomplished today.
(in no particular order)
1. Take Remewin's social security number down to the insurance office. (2 months late)
2. Groceries are a possibility depending on mood of Iyawin.
3. Do some laundry... at least take laundry downstairs.
4. Go through pile of magazines on my couch.
5. Clean family room.
6. Brush teeth.
7. Fold the myriad of blankets that have been pulled out of closet.
8. Make dinner.
9. See that the house is properly heated today... ie make a fire.
10. Make sure Iyawin wears some real clothes and not just his pajamas.
11. Breathe in and enjoy the day.